I just wanted to post a note saying that I abandoned the Windows Twitter client a month ago, when I discovered that embedding IE in an application using the raw Win32 API is hard, but not as hard as making it do something more than just browsing web pages (it is very easy with .NET and other frameworks, but, then again, the point was not using them).
But fear not; for the past two weekends I wrote a Twitter client for Android; and, in this case, I will actually use it every day, because I was really fed up with the one I had been using before. I even recycled the name “CheepCheep” for the new client.
Ah, and I programmed it entirely from Windows, of course :)
I will post some more about it one of those days.